Reliability is one of the most valuable traits of a system – which is where Concept Care comes in. Alongside the best systems design, our Service Level Agreement (SLA) is a safety net for unavoidable problems and anything else that may arise. Concept Care therefore seeks to provide clients with peace of mind from technological failures as they explore the inner workings of their audio-visual and video conferencing technology. A team of well informed tech specialists will be available to answer all your questions, and guide you through the most efficient way to operate the system as part of our SLA.
From our base package to our premium customised solutions, Concept AV understands that every space and client need is unique. Our Concept Care team will work closely with you to create an optimal Concept Care package that is tailored to your specific requirements.
Such package benefits and offerings may include but are not limited to:
- Full-time onsite technical and event services personnel to ensure smooth transition
- Priority 4-hour or Next Day call out option
- Removal of faulty equipment (or on-site repair if appropriate)
- Replacement and/ or loan equipment
- On-site preventative maintenance service calls scheduled throughout the year
- Response to inquiry via helpdesk
- Onsite maintenance review reports (following the preventative maintenance by a Concept AV service manager or nominee and nominated client representative
- Help desk support – During Concept AV business hours
- Recommended critical spares list, specific to your installation(s)
- Access to discounts on critical spares
To give further reassurance that Concept AV can supply the necessary support after installation, our Concept Care team has arranged extended warranties of up to five years with a number of product brands.
All projects will be provided with an Operation and Maintenance Manual at handover. Concept AV is pleased to offer an additional service of Training Videos. These videos will be accessible by clients to inform users on how to operate their new AV systems and act as a reference point for any queries.